Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.."


"...THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR WAKING UP IN VEGAS!!"
Woooooooh! I love me some Katy Perry :)

Aside from being really adorable and sexy, it is Katy's sultery voice and comedical lyrics which have me so fascinated and digging her and her music. Katy Perry totally owns my straight heart lol no doubt about it! I'm actually pretty upset to be missing her Miami concert this upcoming week. The other day they were giving away free tickets on the radio, all you had to do was text the word 'Katy' to the station, and I think I texted them about 10 or 15 times, but I had no luck hearing back from them :( then again I had just gotten to Dolphin Mall when I did that and I realized once I was leaving I had no reception what-so-ever while I was in there...so maybe I did win and I lucked out thanks to that good for nothing reception at the mall lol >:[ grrrr! Oh well, I hope I get to meet her one day, that would be awesome!!!! I actually have a friend who met her the other night at this night club, lucky her lol. I will hopefully one day meet her and collaborate with her on a music video or something ;) talking about music videos here's the reason I posted this blog, to post Katy's new music video (which I loved a whole lot) to her new single 'Waking Up in Vegas'.

The music video like all of Katy's videos is adorable and funny and it has a whole lot of Katy looking fantastic! :) Check it out guys! It made me wish I could take a little vacation to Vegas....Vegas Vacation ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment