Friday, April 10, 2009

"You Never Were & You Never Will Be Mine"



I am LOOOOOOOOOOVING this song so much right now!!! Robyn is rocking my world lol, you know when you have a song that you just want to hear over and over and over again?...Well that's how I am feeling about Robyn's '07 single Be Mine. I first heard it yesterday while looking for Lady Gaga's acoustic Cherrytree Sessions' version of her songs, Robyn had also recorded some of her stuff with Cherrytree Records and the song happened to of been the first one on the list and from the second I heard it acoustically I knew I loved it! ^_^ Her voice has this uniqueness to it and the song's beats are very circa 1990s dance music.....maybe that's why I like it all that more? (I'm a huge 1990s dance music fan :) Rhythm Is A Dancer, Where Do You Go?, Sweet Dreams, Be My Lover...some of my all time favorite dance songs!!!) Well today I found the music video to the Be Mine song (gotta love Youtube) and it is definitely very throwback to the 90s, I love it! Can't stop listening to it :), So here's the video of the acoustic performance of Be Mine and the actual music video to the song! ENJOY GUYS!!!



P.S.---Doesn't it remind you a bit of the song Time After Time?...It kinda reminds me of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment