Tuesday, April 14, 2009

>=) I'm So Jealous...

....lol, I was doing my often ritual of going on JustJared and reading about celebrities and there was a post about Josh Hartnett in Miami taking photos with a fan at the Miami International Airport. I have to say I felt pretty jealous, I wish that would of been me, I love the guy lol.....grrrr! I'll meet him one day gosh-darn-it or should I say josh-darn-it! :)

Here are some photos of Josh at the Miami International Airport!



I'm off to shower, still kinda filthy from fixing up my room yesterday, did the flooring and moved everything around to make the room seem more spacious, i took some photos today, I'll probably be posting them as soon as I get the chance.
Well I hope all those of you reading this have a wonderful Tuesday! Till next time guys :)

1 comment:

  1. omg!!! I heard my friend met him at some club!!! mm papi i'd kidnap him lol

    ReplyDelete