Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Loved 'The Fall', You Should Watch It.

For about a year or so, I had been meaning to see The Fall after I saw the trailer for it last summer before seeing the movie the Curse of The Golden Flower. From the trailer, the movie looked pretty interesting, very colorful, artistic, and pretty! And even the cover photo for the movie case captivated me (I love surrealism) and it was very out there, here it is:


So yesterday I happened to see it at Blockbuster and I rented it, started watching it last night but fell asleep in the beginning before anything good happened and then woke up this morning and just rewatched it. I really liked the movie, I liked it aaaaaaaa lot! Even the opening credits (which were in black and white) got to me, the shots, the cinematography, everything was moving art to my eyes!! The movie is about a young stunts man in the 1920s who is stuck in a medical ward and be friends a young girl with a broken arm and together they begin to tell a story about 5 heroes who get banished by Governor Odious to an island and their story of redemption towards him. I'd describe it as an enchanting fairytale with truth to it, Very amazing!! Very mesmerizing!! You should all watch it :) here's the trailer, I hope it influences you all to go see it :).
P.S.--Watch it in HD, just click the button that says HD and your good to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment