Monday, April 6, 2009

Coming Back To The Hills!


I haven't seen The Hills in about a year, I missed pretty much most of season 4, just lost interest in it, but after watching the trailer for season 5 (which starts tonight at 10pm) I really feel like I want to get back to watching this show, you see ever since Laguna Beach I've always had a guilty pleasure for Lauren :) I watched her through out Laguna Beach, lost interest in Laguna Beach after she left it, but was then sucked into The Hills the second it started and it wasn't until recently that I just stopped watching it, hadn't really made time to keep up with the show and its constant motion of betrayals and heart aches (which at one point became too much to handle, I just wanted to see all things clear up for my girl Lauren), but when I saw the trailer for season 5 and saw that finally most of the issues in Lauren's life might be set to rest I knew I needed to come back and watch The Hills for one last season, specially since it's going to be Lauren's last season! So here's to The Hills and good luck to Lauren, may this be a wonderful season and a great farewell for her from the show :).

No comments:

Post a Comment