Thursday, May 7, 2009

Romance Has A Special Place In My Heart!

I recently saw this video on Facebook through a friend and I couldn't help but steal it from him! It was so perfectly shot and put together! And even though it has no dialogue and it's a very short film, it has a perfect way of telling you just about the right things one needs to know to be able to understand it. The story plays out very mysteriously and sexy in, of course, France (one of the sexiest places in the world) and the detail of colors and the vintage feel of the settings just makes for a "magnifique" commercial!


How amazing would it be to fall in love with someone at first sight? Or to have an interesting story of how the two of you met on a train and then on a boat and lastly at a train station where he/she came behind you and kissed you on the neck?...ahh, so sexy! But reality is that life isn't a film, things wouldn't normally happen in real life the way that they do in films, if only! Because if so I'd be right there, on that train, awaiting my turn lol.

Well at least things don't happen exactly as story like as they do in movies, but I do have hope that when I meet the one, it will be in a very special and romantic way...call me optimistic! :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment