Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Jonas Brothers Live On Webcam

So This past Sunday I chatted with the Jonas Brothers. Actually I watched while thousands of other people chatted with them because the chat rooms were so packed that the website wasn't allowing me to sign in inorder to be able to write to them and ask them questions lol :(. It's okay though I was just happy to have been watching them live and hearing them talk about nonsense and singing a few songs. As you can see I was able to capture some stills of them as they were playing an acoustic version of 'Free Falling', it was awesome, I was able to find the video for it just now so that you guys can hear it, I love that song, John Mayer's version of it is also pretty good, but it's Joe which made the song all the better for me :). I enjoyed it soooo much, I can't wait for them to have another live chat, you better bet that next time if I do chat with them I'll be logging into that site at least a day or two in advance lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment