Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Finally Time We Remake America!

Barack Obama is officially our 44th President!!! I don't even know what to say, I'm extremely happy that he won and I just have so much belief and hope in him, I know he is going to really make a difference and be that guiding light our country needs inorder to get back on track. The other day watching his inaugurational speech I stopped to think to myself "Wow, this man speaks and I feel like I just want to listen to what it is he has to say, he really captivates me!" I agree so much with what it is he wants for this country: to help peacefully even things out in the world, to help the needy, to better education, to rescue the economy, to bring about freedom, joy, and achievement back to this country! Quoting Obama "The world is changing and we must change with it!" It's time we welcome some change into our lives, some good, it's time our presidential leader lives up to his title and I believe Barack Obama is here to do just that.

Here's the video of his inaugurational speech. It's pretty long but worth hearing, take it from me, I'm not a huge political know-it-all but this speech is inspiring! Here's to Obama, cheers to you our 44th President, I wouldn't of wanted anybody else as our leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment