Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Blog! :)

Okay this is the first time I write a blog as an official Blogger member. I've never been one to blog just because I'm always so busy and I never have the time to sit down and write about my day, but my friend Stephanie got me kind of into the idea of joining Blogger so I figured, "what the heck, this should be a good way to kinda express my feelings when I get a chance and to just jot down random ideas and experiences and share them with friends." So I hope to become quickly acquainted with this Blogger site and be able to provide you guys with some interesting blogs. :)
Well now I'm off, I have spent my day at Stephanie's laying around not doing the things I should of been doing at home -_- and now I have to rush home to get ready to go watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with some friends. I hope it's good, if I get a chance I'll be back on tonight from my own little computer at home letting you guys know how the movie was. To whoever is reading this, take care, I hope you have a wonderful day, and GOODBYEEE for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment