Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Picks For Fall Fashion 2009

WILLIAM RAST

Justin Timberlake's fashion line caught my eye this season because of its punk essence. I loved the blacks, the greys, the blazers, the acid washed and ripped jeans. But most importantly I loved the studded leather jacket, I want one lol and the shoes with the fringes are very very CALIENTE!!!! I would love me a pair of those too! :)


TROVATA

Trovata won me over with their green shawl peacoat looking piece, I absolutely loved it. I like how they layered their pieces even using vests and sweaters mixed with pants tucked into boots. I really love that look with the tied up boots, its very ME! lol


CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin did it up with full sophistication as always. Very sexy long coats and one colored suits. Some what 'Matrix-ish', Neo move out of the way, tehre is a new man in town and his name is CK. lol I really enjoyed these pieces specially the one with the nylon coat!


Z ZEGNA

As you can see I really liked Z Zenga. This was the first time I heard of this designer and I have to say I fell quickly Everythign from the hats to the coats to the jackets with the studs and the belted peacoat, the pants, and the suit where the top is all tucked away into the pants really caught my eye as something I'd like to rock! Good job Z Zenga, you have a fan in me!!

1 comment: