Wednesday, October 7, 2009

'Warmth'

a poem written by Me.
Tonight,
for the first time, I felt warmth!
The palette of red, orange, brown, and yellow took over our bodies.
Blending,
like the sun's ray's in the sky;
like bubbles in water, where the only gap is air.
I want to breath your air, from those lips of yours that taste so right to me!
Odd to say, that if your lips were the last I'd ever taste I'd feel no regrets!
To think something so young can feel so tender.
I feel like you see through me when we hardly know each other.
Your eyes, They're promising; lovely!
You say mine are kind.
I look into them and I see crystal clear reflections,
as clear as what is happening!
You talk.
I shiver!
You kiss me.
I melt!
I kiss you.
You melt!
Together we melt!
Melting, melted like warm wax.
Tonight,
I felt warmth for the first time!
Tonight, I knew I wanted you to be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment