Friday, March 27, 2009

I Am Loving 'Living Thing'!!!

P T R BJ RN ND J HN
are musical geniuses in my book!

They're new CD titled 'Living Thing' really does suite the experimental sounds of their songs where you would really describe each song to be a living thing! They are all alive with beats, claps, sounds, and lyrics that at least keep me in a daze :) I love it! Good job guys, I definitely plan on going out and buying this CD and adding it to my small list of CD's I own (I mean, who buys CD's now a days?) and I would like to own it in Vinyl, I need a Vinyl record player first :).

Well I tried gathering some of the songs from the CD here so that you guys can have a preview! If you visit the band's Myspace page you can listen to the entire CD. Hope you guys enjoy the songs! Until next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment